Saturday, October 3, 2026

Born on this day – Deborah Coleman:


Deborah Coleman


Blues singer

Guitarist

October 3, 1956 – April 12, 2018

Albums:

Blues Caravan: Guitars & Feathers (2008); I Can't Lose (1997); Livin’ On Love (2001); Soft Place to Fall (2000); Soul Be It (2002); Stop The Game (2007); Takin' a Stand (1995); The Essential Deborah Coleman (2015); Time Bomb (2007); What About Love? (2004); Where Blue Begins (1998).

Songs:

Another Hoping Fool; Bendin’ Like a Willow Tree; Brick; Can You Hear Me?; Deserted Highway; Don't Lie to Me; Fine & Mellow; Good Understanding; Goodbye Misery; Heaven’s Got the Blues; I Believe; I Can't Lose; If You Love Me Like You Say; I'm a Woman; Lie No Better; Light of Day; Livin’ on Love; Look What You Do to Me; Love Moves Me; My Heart Bleeds Blue; Nobody To Blame; Nothin' to Do With Love; Roll With Me; So Damn Easy; The Day It Comes; The Dream; The Man Is Mine; The River Wild; Torn in Two; Travelin' South; When Will I Be Loved?; You’re With Me.

Documentary:

Blues Divas (2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment