Monday, September 28, 2026

Born on this day – Ben E. King:


Ben E. King


Singer

Producer

September 28, 1938 – April 30, 2015

Albums:

Anthology (1993); Ben E. King Sings for Soulful Lovers (1962); Ben E. King's Greatest Hits (1964); Benny And Us (1977); Eleven Best (2001); Heart & Soul (2010); I Had a Love (1976); I Have Songs In My Pocket (1998); I've Been Around (2006); Let Me Live in Your Life (1978); Love Is Gonna Get You (2007); Music Trance (1980); Rough Edges (1970); Save the Last Dance for Me (1987); Seven Letters (1965); Shades of Blue (1993); Soul Masters (2005); Spanish Harlem (1961); Stand by Me: The Ultimate Collection (1987); Street Tough (1981); Supernatural (1975); The Beginning of It All (1972); The Very Best of Ben E. King (1998); The Very Best of Ben E. King and the Drifters (1990); What Is Soul (1967); What's Important to Me (1991); White Christmas (2008); Young Boy Blues (1964).

No comments:

Post a Comment