Friday, October 27, 2023

Born on this day – Dylan Thomas:


Dylan Thomas

Writer

October 27, 1914 – November 9, 1953

Poems:

A Child's Christmas In Wales; A Grief Ago; A Letter To My Aunt; A Process In The Weather Of The Heart; A Refusal To Mourn The Death, By Fire, Of A Child In London; A Saint About To Fall; A Winter's Tale; After The Funeral (In Memory Of Ann Jones); All All And All; All All And All The Dry Worlds Lever; All That I Owe The Fellows Of The Grave; Altarwise By Owl-Light; Among Those Killed In The Dawn Raid Was A Man Aged A Hundred; And Death Shall Have No Dominion; Ballad Of The Long-Legged Bait; Because The Pleasure-Bird Whistles; Before I Knocked; Being But Men; Ceremony After A Fire Raid; Clown In The Moon; Deaths And Entrances; Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night; Do You Not Father Me; Dylan Thomas - Holy Spring; Ears In The Turrets Hear; Elegy; Especially When The October Wind; Fern Hill; Find Meat On Bones; From Love's First Fever To Her Plague; Grief Thief Of Time; Here In This spring; Hold Hard The Ancient Minutes; Hold Hard, These Ancient Minutes In The Cuckoo's Month; Holy Spring; How Shall My Animal; How Soon The Servant Sun; I Dreamed My Genesis; I Fellowed Sleep; I Have Longed To Move Away; I Make This In A Warring Absence; I See The Boys Of Summer; I, In My Intricate Image; If I Were Tickled By the Rub of Love; 'If my head hurt a hair's foot'; In Country Sleep; In My Craft Or Sullen Art; In The Beginning; In The White Giant's Thigh; Incarnate Devil; Into Her Lying Down Head; It Is The Sinners' Dust-Tongued Bell; January 1939; Lament; Lie Still, Sleep Becalmed; Light Breaks Where No Sun Shines; Limerick; Love In The Asylum; My Hero Bares His Nerves; My World Is Pyramid; Not From This Anger; Notes On The Art Of Poetry; O Make Me A Mask; On A Wedding Anniversary; On No Work Of Words; On The Marriage Of A Virgin; Once Below A Time; Once It Was The Colour Of Saying; Our Eunuch Dreams; Out Of The Sighs; Over Sir John's Hill; Poem In October; Poem On His Birthday; Prologue; Shall gods be said to thump the clouds; Should Lanterns Shine; Sometimes The Sky's Too Bright; The Conversation; The Conversation Of Prayer; The Force That Through The Green Fuse Drives The Flower; The Hand That Signed The Paper; The Hunchback In The Park; The Seed-At-Zero; The Tombstone Told When She Died; Then Was My Neophyte; There Was A Saviour; This Bread I Break; This Side Of The Truth; To Others Than You; To-Day, This Insect; Twenty Four Years; Unluckily For A Death; Was There A Time; We Lying By Seasand; When All My Five And Country Senses See; When I Woke; When Once The Twilight Locks No Longer; When, Like A Running Grave; Why East Wind Chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment