Friday, February 4, 2022

Say it ... with a card ... on Valentine's Day:

Click on the images to be redirected to the Zazzle store and see the full selection.


NOTE: New designs are added regularly.


Some cards are suitable for any occasion.


A percentage from sales is donated to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) research.


I Love You, cardValentine's Day, cardI Love You CardI Love You, cardI Love You, cardOurs ... is a love story, cardForever, cardI Love You, cardI love you, cardBe my Valentine, cardWife, cardHusband, cardWill you marry me?, cardMy ♥ belongs to you, cardI ♥ you, cardHappy Valentine's Day, cardYou have my ♥, cardYou are special, cardYou have a ♥ of gold, cardYou have a ♥ of gold, cardYou … mean the world to me, card♥, cardI Love You, cardI Love You, cardI love you, cardI love you, card
I love you, cardI love you, cardI love you, cardI love you, card

No comments:

Post a Comment