Friday, May 18, 2018

Slipped Masks … project update:


I finished draft #3 of my thriller novel, Slipped Masks.
My target was 70,000 words.
Draft #3 finished at just over 82,000 words.





My wife read it and I’m happy I didn’t get this reaction …






I have my ISBN #s and I’m now busy on formatting the pages and cover image for print.

This week, I also established the outlines for the first two books of my detective novel series, entitled: The Breaker.

------------------------------


The back-cover blurb for Slipped Masks reads:


I can’t call you because if he hears me talking on the phone he’ll hit me again. He scares me. I know sooner or later he’s going to kill me. I’ll text you again when I can. I love you, Casey. I’ll spend the rest of our lives proving to you how much I love you. Please come. Please save me …

With only text messages to guide him, Casey Byrne is on the hunt, racing across five states to save his ex-girlfriend, Madison.

Casey loves Madison deeply and wants desperately to save her life and rekindle their relationship.

But the closer he gets to her, the more surreal his journey becomes as the dead bodies pile up in his wake.


------------------------------

More to come.


When published, a percentage from sales will be donated to Multiple Sclerosis research.

No comments:

Post a Comment